Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What If? Wednesday at Repeat Impressions

Happy Wednesday,

Not only is the weather a little more civil around here (getting about zero during the day time) but its also What If? Wednesday at Repeat Impressions.  That means an awesome sketch. 


For my card, I used RI image, 8204-H, Kitten.  This is one of those sketches that does all the work for you.  Just use coordinating papers and super cute image, like this adorable kitty, and you have a winner every time. 


Give it a try.  Create your own card using this sketch, link it to the RI blog - The House That Stamps Built and you will be entered into a random drawing for an awesome prize.  A $25 gift certificate to the RI store.  Go here to see the complete details. 

I hope you get a chance to play along
Joyce

1 comment:

  1. Every time I think I have enough stamps - you encourage me to buy "just one more"! This is a super cute card!

    ReplyDelete