Saturday, February 1, 2014

Send A Smile 4 Kids - For The Boys

Welcome to another SAS4K Saturday with a great challenge - For The Boys. I only have guys at my house so I'm always happy to come across sweet boy images and this weeks images are super sweet.

The image on my first card is from Jellypark - Boy Flying.  I colored this cute image with my favorite Copic markers and matted it with several different blue papers. 



**********
 

The image on this 2nd card is from The Paper Shelter - Adorable Fireman.  Adorable is right.  How cute is he?   Again, I've colored this image with my Copic markers and used some paper focusing on the bright reds. 

 
For this challenge we have 3 amazing sponsors.
Thank you, thank you, thank you to these wonderful sponsors.
 
Now is your chance to play along.  Create your own card with a boys theme, link it to the SAS4K challenge blog, and you will be entered into a random drawing for those amazing prizes from our sponsors.  The SAS4K team also selects a top 3 which is quite an honor.  Go here to see the complete challenge rules.
 
Don't forget, SAS4K is a wonderful cause - go here to see how you can contribute.
 
Have a wonderful Super Bowl weekend.  Stay warm
Joyce
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment