Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Repeat Impressions DCC - All Heart

I am very pleased to have selected this weeks challenge at Repeat Impressions - All Heart.

For my card, I used RI image 1216-O Ruffled Heart Border.  In the center of the heart, I used RI image 1203-F, Happy Valentine's Day.  Earlier this week, Melissa Cash showed you her project of the week, creating a card using acetate.  We didn't plan this, but my card is also created using acetate.


Here's a look at my card from another angle.  One important thing to remember about working with acetate is to plan the layout of the card so that you are still able to sign the inside of the card.


Valentine's Day is just a few days away so there is still time to make your 'all heart' card.  Link that card to the RI blog and you will be entered into a random drawing for an amazing prize - an unmounted sheet of RI images.  Go here to see the complete rules.

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!
Joyce

1 comment: